Sexually Transmitted Diseases/bumps on penis

Question
Im 31 years old. I noticed last month some bumps appeared on the head of my penis. Not the rim. Theyre skin colored , no itching or popping. Currently waiting on medical benifits to start so I can get some test done. But untill then I wanted to try to get a little head start on the thought process.

Answer
Shannon,

Have they always been there and you just now noticed them? That sounds an awful lot like Fordyce's, which is a clinical skin condition that nearly all men and women are born with and carry with them for the rest of their lives. It can even appear on their mouths. The good news is that it isn't a disease and it tends to decrease in severity the older you get. Even I notice them less as I get older and I'm only a year older than you and I've had them since I was 12. Since you didn't provide an image, I'm going off the 100's of similar responses I've had regarding this condition, so if you feel you need a second opinion please consult your primary care provider or skin specialist for follow up.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice