Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Bumps on penis

Question
Penis shaft and foreskin
Penis shaft and foresk  

Base of penis
Base of penis  
Hey mark,

I am 22 and I'm located in Tampa Florida. My concern is because I have multiple bumps forming at the base of my penis and on the shaft not to mention on the foreskin. The small ones are very soft and are slowly spreading but the bigger ones are hard unless I apply moisture. I have not had vaginal intercourse at all, but I have had oral sex about a year and a month ago and also I masturbate. I'm not certain if the girl that i had oral sex with had any form of STD's. I did not perform oral sex on her but she did on me. Should I be Concerned and if so can you tell me of some ways I can treat this?

Answer
Hello Damien,
Am sorry that the bumps seem disturbing.  It is highly unlikely that you have an STD, since you haven't had sex other than oral, which is not a very efficient way of acquiring those infections.  The bumps do look somewhat like HPV, but once again, not easy to get the large distribution that you have, on the base of the shaft as well at the end of the shaft before the head.  My guess is that you have another benign skin condition, but that is beyond the scope of this particular Expert page on STDs. Do you have any other skin conditions or rashes ANYWHERE else? Using any topical or oral medications for ANY condition? Does it itch or bother you at all? Do the bumps look any different when you are erect than when flaccid?

Good luck!
--mark  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Mark P. Behar