Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Bumps on vagina

Hello, I have had these bumps on my vagina and they have been worrying my. They are very small but look big on the picture. I have finally went to the doctor and was told that they could be hpv but was not given a for sure answer. I am very worried. Could it be something else like vestibular papillae?

You can do an in-home test to see if they are HPV. Use a couple drops of white vinegar and dab it on those bumps, if they turn white, then yes they are either pre-cancerous tissue or viral tissue and need to be removed because your doctor was right and they don't belong there. However, if they stay that pinkish color, then its normal tissue and it can stay there if you want it to. A lot of people choose to have their skin tags merely removed just as a cosmetic concern. Get back to me once you've tried the vinegar test!

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.