Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Confuse and worry

Question
inner thigh , the black line and the wounds
inner thigh , the blac  

Penis
Penis  
Dear John , i am a 21 years old guy ,sexually active base in New Zealand.
I have never had unprotected sexual intercourse in my life but i have received two unprotected sex. My last sexually activity is on the August ( Unprotected oral sex and protected sex)

Earlier in this month , i experience penile discharge , they are like (  pre-ejaculatory fluid ,clear, colorless ) . Today when i self checking my testicle , maybe i rip it too  hard , the skin on my inner thigh is kind of broken , and caused 3-4 tiny wounds. I have never had this injuries before , the wounds is inline on the black line just on my inner thigh and i feel like if i put too much pressure on the side it will rip off

The thing that make me wondering is what's the black surface look like to you guys and does my penis look like at symptoms of sti/std ?

Thanks

Answer
Mark,

How long as the black mark been there? And as for that "discharge" you mentioned did it only occur once and never come back or has it occurred again? The break on your inner thigh seems to be a lesion of some sort and would occur from a skin tear and it will probably heal up over a couple of days. You can use some ointment to make it heal faster, I wouldn't be to concerned. Get back to me about that black mark if you can, but it appears to be a mole of some sort.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice