Sexually Transmitted Diseases/HPV risk

Here it goes. Had protected vagina sex with a prostitute 12 weeks ago. Have been tested for all stds that are possible to test for and all have been negative. That leaves me with just HPV and I have been obsesseing over the possibility of infection and passing on to my wife. First time I cheated in 10 year marriage. My questions are what are the chances I caught hpv from this single act? I have had 0 symptoms since exposure and did wear a condom. How lucky my do I have to wait for symptoms to appear? The last 12 weeks have been miserable, which I deserve. When can I have unprotected sex with my wife? I have avoided sex for 12 weeks. Again it was one exposure with condom and no warts or anything for 12 weeks past exposure. Thanks for your help.

If you were tested for "everything" then you're clear. However, just a note, condoms don't necessarily protect your body from HPV because it only covers the penis (not the entire groin). If you went to be examined for everything though, I don't see why you should be worried about HPV because you would have to have some form of growth to exhibit a "symptom." Is there anything noticeable that you would want me to look at? Or is there nothing at all? If so, then I would say you're home free. Take care of yourself.

Cheers mate,

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.