Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Possible to treat this?



I couldn't find any anwser. Hope someone can tell me what this is a how it can be treated.

Kinda have this since a teen. Am now over the 30th and just now been confronted by a girl
that she doesn't find it appetising and it does affects the sex. There are loads of small "thingies"? on the skin. Till now I feel totally embarrassed about his. I really like her.

Any expert can identify?

Did you ever find anything out about this? Have you seen a doctor? If not, I really think that you should go as soon as possible. It's not possible to diagnose over the internet or by pictures. You must get an exam and diagnosis from a medical doctor in person.  I would not advise you to have sex anyway, because I think it is best to refrain from sex unless married. To prevent STDs and pregnancy and sometimes emotional issues. Write back and let me know what you find out.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.


I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.

©2017 All rights reserved.