Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Scared this could be an std

Question
Affected area
Affected area  
I had the pink bump near the middle of the picture show up about a month ago, at least that's when I noticed it. the one up and to the left of it is just a pinkish/purplish spot as you can see, it's not a bump. I haven't had sex since April, and when I do it is protected. I am nervous that this could be an std I just hope I can get my pubic area back to looking normal. Thanks so much.

Answer
Frank,

Those are the leftover remnants of boils or acne, which appear in the genital area quite often and can become infected leading to those raised, inflamed lesions. They will eventually go away on their own and its best to leave them be. Remember never to pop your acne as it can become even more infected or even scar. If you need follow up let me know.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice