Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Small shinny red painless bump

Question
Pic
Pic  
After what I think to be slight tingling for a few days, this singular bump appeared on the shaft. It is not painful to touch. Any idea from this picture what this could appear to be.  Appeared approx 2 weeks after intercourse.

Answer
Jon,

That appears to be the world's tiniest pimple! I don't think you can even squeeze that and even if you could-DONT! It's not good practice to play with the Fordyce's bumps, boils, or acne that appear in your genital region because of infection risk. It's a warm, moist region and bacteria love to hide in your groin, so if you open up yourself to infection, you make it easier for yourself to have problems, so let it heal on its own. It's not a problem and its of microscopic concern!

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice