Sexually Transmitted Diseases/tingling sensantion

Question
Halo John,

my name is james, 32yo, lives in malaysia. my left penis head sometimes have a tingling sensation which is on off on off everyday for around 3 weeks now. there is no blister, no ulkus, no redness, its look very normal to me. i already take urine test and the result all negative. i seek a dermatologist, and he said that everything looks normal, and he gave me anti-yeast cream, but i already use it for 1 week and nothing changed, and before that i also already took medicine for herpes and comes nothing.  is it some kind of uti/sti? or is there any other kind disease?

last time i did intercourse 2 months ago, and i used condom and didn't have any blowjob from my partner.

i really stress out for my condition.

Thank you

Answer
James,

A "tingling sensation" would describe something describe something related to the nervous system, so are you diabetic by any chance? If your penis appears normal and there's nothing wrong with you according to the dermatologist then you may need to see the help of a urologist for a ultrasound or otherwise as the information you've given me doesn't tell me anything and STI's have no phantom symptoms that cause the sensation you describe. I hope you find the help you need and good luck.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice