Sexually Transmitted Diseases/tingling sensantion

Halo John,

my name is james, 32yo, lives in malaysia. my left penis head sometimes have a tingling sensation which is on off on off everyday for around 3 weeks now. there is no blister, no ulkus, no redness, its look very normal to me. i already take urine test and the result all negative. i seek a dermatologist, and he said that everything looks normal, and he gave me anti-yeast cream, but i already use it for 1 week and nothing changed, and before that i also already took medicine for herpes and comes nothing.  is it some kind of uti/sti? or is there any other kind disease?

last time i did intercourse 2 months ago, and i used condom and didn't have any blowjob from my partner.

i really stress out for my condition.

Thank you

A "tingling sensation" would describe something describe something related to the nervous system, so are you diabetic by any chance? If your penis appears normal and there's nothing wrong with you according to the dermatologist then you may need to see the help of a urologist for a ultrasound or otherwise as the information you've given me doesn't tell me anything and STI's have no phantom symptoms that cause the sensation you describe. I hope you find the help you need and good luck.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.