Sexually Transmitted Diseases/i am worried..is it STD?, wart?

Question
my chest
my chest  

my abdomen
my abdomen  
hello Dr
I am 35 years old man, i noted these bumps for the last month i noted it, mainly, over my chest, abdomen and my pubic region and also some bumps on my penis which i do not know it is the same or different bumps, i have no itching but sometimes i have severe itching in different part of my body...i am using gloves in my work but i noted that i had itching in my hand after removing the gloves which was something new for me, i had sex with a girl before 6 month without penetration, otherwise i am in a good health, but started to be worry as these bumps increased in number, thanks dr.

Answer
Jo,

Those appear to be acne and are not related to sexual activity at all. As for your itching due to your glove use, I would think its possible that you have a latex allergy and therefore you should be using polyisoprene condoms during sexual activity and using non-latex gloves for work related activity. Problem solved. If you need follow up let me know.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice