Sexually Transmitted Diseases/What is this?

I recently had a really bad staff infection in my leg and spiked a high fever. After the fever broke I felt kind of weird in my vaginal area. When the hospital lanced my leg and put me on anti biotic I got a really bad yeast infection. I took medication for that as well as applying the topical medications. About a week later a few little bumps showed up but I didn't think anything of it. Now there are a few more and I'm starting to worry.

It appears to be the leftover remnants of your yeast infection and it looked like a pretty serious one since when you take antibiotics it destroys your bodies ability to regulate your natural hormonal balances. So after you take the antibiotics, they put you on Diflucan to regulate your vaginal bacteria to bring you back to normal and to get rid of the bacterial growth that didn't belong there. That appears to be what was leftover and I expect that it will flake off when you bathe, so think of it as a "mold" for lack of a better response. If it stay there's for longer then you need to make a follow-up appointment with your OBGYN because your normal bacteria maybe out of balance. Let me know how things go.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.