Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Bump on the shaft of my penis

Here is the pic
Here is the pic  

Here another angle
Here another angle  
I dont know when did i notice this tiny bump on my penis, i dont have any idea what it is,if it is a wart or a skin tag.I only had sex with my girlfriend alone,and i just notice it this year,and im embarrased to go to the doctor.

I'll teach you the full proof home test to determine if you have HPV. Get a QTip and dip it in household white vinegar. Put some on whatever bump du jour you want to test. If it turns WHITE, then it's either pre-cancerous or viral tissue and you should get it checked out and it's possible the vinegar could burn it off. However, if it stays PINK, then it's normal tissue and you have nothing to worry about. Try it out and get back to me!

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.