Sexually Transmitted Diseases/bump on vagina near opening

bump under opening
bump under opening  
this is really hard to explain and I'm really concerned. this bump isn't painful and there's NO puss, it was painful one time and it was bc i picked at it for a few hours. there was never any puss! I'm 20 years old and I'm sexual active, however, i haven't been sexually active in over eight months. and even then, a condom was used. I already know those aren't 100% though. I had a really bad yeast infection not too long ago, could this bump be irritation from that? or maybe i still have the yeast infection? I didn't do the treatments for as long as I should have. I've been searching pictures of genital warts and herpes on google for five days giving myself legitimate panic attacks. and reading symptoms is scary bc everything is so similar. the anxiety I have about the bump is bothering 200% more than the bump itself. please help me figure this out. I'm scheduling an appointment with an OBGYN as soon as I'm off my period even if it's nothing, I still want to be sure and I need the pill anyways. thanks in advance

I see sebaceous cysts and that's it and you should keep your fingers away from those before you scar yourself or cause an infection! Those are completely normal and expected; we call them Fordyce's spots and they're genetically inherited, so it's not a disease. If you're worried about contracting something see your primary care provider to get tested, but don't scratch yourself raw. Let me know if you need  follow up.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.