Sexually Transmitted Diseases/bumps concern

Question
Bump/shaft
Bump/shaft  

Testicle
Testicle  
Hi, I have attached pictures. I am a 46 year old male with the following issues. 1. Two bumps on the shaft of penis that look a bit like skin tags. 2. A white colored bump on testicle area. 3. A cluster of bumps/rash in crease of upper thigh.

Answer
Hi Al,

So those could be skin tags and it could be HPV as well. Let's find out! Take some white vinegar and dip a Q-Tip in the solution, then apply it to suspected areas. Leave it on for about a minute and if it turns the area WHITE then it could be either viral or pre-cancerous tissue. However, if the tissue remains pinkish then that's normal tissue and you have nothing to worry about. Let me know what happens!

Best wishes,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice