Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Bumps on penis

Side/underside of shaft
Side/underside of shaf  

Side/underside of shaft
Side/underside of shaf  
I have had these bumps on my penis for as long as I can remember. I haven't had sex well over a year or 2. The bumps do not significantly go away or reoccur. They have been there for at least 2 or 3 years. I believe I had them when I had sex.

They're known as Fordyce's spots and are a genetically inherited form of acne that appears in the pubic region and even around your mouth. This is the number one question I get asked on this site, so A LOT of people have them, including myself. They can go away on their own, but they can also come back. It is not a disease, nor can it be transmitted to someone else. Please never try to pop them as they lie deep under the skin and you can cause scarring and infection. My best advice is to ignore them completely and the good news is that they tend to diminish as you get older. I have less of them at 32 than I did in my 20's. If you need follow-up please consider consulting with a dermatologist.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.