Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Bumps on Penis Head

This message is a follow up message to one that I recently asked. I recieved a response but was unable to conduct a follow up. Here is the original message:

My name is Alex and I am a 22 year old male from Toronto, ON. I recently have been worried more and more about STI's and have used this site before. Two weeks ago I went into my local sexual health clinic to get tested for STI's (HIV included) and the tests came back negative. Although today I was alarmed to see small bumps forming on the bottom part of my penis head.

The photo's have since been deleted but I will post some new ones here that are hopefully easier to see as the last photos weren't as clear.

Hope to hear back soon,

Hi Alex,

The bumps are basically a collection of harmless pearly penile papules and Fordyce's spots. All of which are pretty common and dare I say normal because a ton of men have them (including myself). They have a genetic component and are not a disease, but can be treated by a qualified dermatologist. I have never had mine treated because they aren't anything I worry about. Never attempt to pop or remove them on your own as you can permanently scar yourself and create infection. It is possible for the Fordyce's to go away on its own, but they nearly always come back. If you have follow-up let me know.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.