Sexually Transmitted Diseases/concered

Question
1
1  
hello,

I am a 25 year old male and noticed a small red/pink spot on my penis glans about 2-3 weeks ago. I have been with the same girl for almost 4 years, and am almost 100% sure she does not have a std. Never had in protected sex, and I've never had a problem like this before but the problem is not getting worse or better. This spot does not hurt, it is flat (same texture as my penis),  does not pus, I have no abnormal itching, or burning when I pee. I'm trying to avoid seeing a doctor as this is pretty embarrassing. Do you have any idea as to what it could be, or so I just bite the bullet and go into the doc ?

Answer
Greetings,

So when you did have sex did you wear protection? If it was an abrasion it should have cleared up long ago, which means it could be some sore of some kind, but I wouldn't know since I cant see it for myself close up. If this concerns you then you should see your primary care provider and make an appointment.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice