Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Confused with a bump on my vagina

Question
The small bump or sore
The small bump or sore  
Hello, 7 months ago I had protected sex with my ex boyfriend. Around 4 months later I notice a small bump on the lower part of my vagina. A day later the bump grew really big and sore and that's when I decided to burst it and pust and some blood came out. I initially thought that it was a boil because I do sweat and work out a lot and do a lot of shaving down below or an ingrown hair. Now two months later the bump is not GONE!!! its like a smaller version of the big one. I am beginning to think that it is a wart. Im not so sure please help me because this is driving me up the wall

Answer
Hello Celeste,
It sounds like you did have a pimple or small abscess, that is now healing. A small retained cystic structure may persist. It does NOT appear to be relate to a sexually transmitted infection. It is most definitely NOT a wart caused by HPV!

Good luck!
--mark  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Mark P. Behar