Sexually Transmitted Diseases/I don't know whats wrong? Help?

Hi I'm 17 years old. I have been having sex with my partner for around 11 months now, and only about 2/3 months ago, I started experiencing swelling, pain and rawness around my vaginal opening and my vulva straight after having sex, and mild burning when I urinate.
This can last for about 1/2/3 days. I do not itch, and never have done when these symptoms occur.

Around 3/4 months before I started having sexual intercourse, me and my partner were having penis to vagina contact, but not actual sex. Moreover, a few months after this, I went to my clinic and got tested for STI's and it came back clear, I then got a contraceptive implant and this was a year ago. I have never had protected sex with my partner and I have not had a sexual relationship with anyone else, although he has.

I always examine myself a few hours after I've had sex and only my vaginal opening and vulva feels pain, it is red, and is extremely swollen, and my vaginal opening (I think that is what it is, its right above where my vaginal 'hole' is and its like a lump fleshy skin) is always in blisters afterwards. This never used to happen, why would it only start 7/8 months into me having sex?
Also, before I have sex, which is quite frequently, it is always painful when he first put his penis in. I don't know why, but it's like I tighten back up within days, although I have been having sex continuously for 11 months; I don't know if this is normal?

I really do not know what is wrong with me. Do I have an STD/STI? Although I got tested and it came back clear when I was having contact with my partner, where he was moving his penis up and down my vagina until he ejaculated or I had an orgasm, I had not had sexual intercourse when I got tested, only months after... Does this make a difference?
Do I have anything else wrong with me? I am really confused, I have yet to visit my clinic yet but I just wanted to get an idea beforehand.

Sorry this is EXTREMELY detailed but please, help me and put my mind at ease!

Do you and your partner ever use lubricants? It may be that you're experiencing some form of extreme vaginal dryness believe it or not and that could contribute to some of your symptoms because you've tested negative for STI's and if that's the case that it could be something with your physiology and that's not uncommon either. This should be something you should discuss with your OBGYN because it could also be vaginismus, which is condition in where the woman experiences painful intercourse, swelling, and tightness of an "unknown origin." Make an appointment with your provider and bring this up with him/her.

Best wishes,

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.