Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Flat red spot on penis - what could this be?

Image one.
Image one.  

2nd image.
2nd image.  
Hi there,

I hope you're well and I hope you can help me with my panic.

This morning, I woke up with an almost ulcer like mark on my penis. I would say it's on the foreskin. Not particularly well shown but there's another smaller one in the middle of my shaft.

At first I started to panic as I felt like it was probably Herpes, but now I'm not so sure as the mark isn't raised but instead flat. It is stinging a little bit when I wash it, and I know that all though different I suffer from Cold Sores so I am aware of the whole herpes look and what it would feel like.

I am in a relationship with a man in which I haven't fooled around with anyone else, we do not use condoms but we do not have penetrating sex often. I have been with him for around 9 months.

Another thing I noticed is that both of the marks are placed in the middle of a vein? I don't know if that's a coincidence but they are both in the vein. Perhaps a blood blister?!

I wouldn't be panicking so much if I didn't have two as I would assume it was just a graze of some sort.

I will be going to the clinic soon but they are l closed over the weekend!!!!

Please help me out and put my mind at rest!!

That close up shot of your glans shows that you have a lot of dry skin, so it would make since that it's a an abrasion blister. Much like in cold weather (it's almost winter) your skin gets chaffed and you develop breaks in your skin, you can get that down there too! Never ever use Vaseline as a moisturizer or any other oil based product but a little lotion might not be so bad and if you do decide to have any form of intercourse, make sure you're using a water or silicone based lubricant. The fact that it's on a dorsal vein is a coincidence but nothing to do with blood :P

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.