Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Have I got Genital Warts?

me 2
me 2  
Hi i've noticed these strange looking marks all over my penis and i'm wondering are they genital warts?
there's roughly 10 of them and there of different sizes, some are small and there's 2 big pink ones
could you tell me what they are please as they are concerning me and freaking me out.
the thing that confuses me is i don't have unprotected sex, so confused to how i can catch anything.
any help is appreciated
kind regards

Hi Dom,

Those pictures are extremely dark, so I'll tell you this much-if you've been having protected intercourse then its highly unlikely that they're HPV. Which means it could be boils or some other form of aggressive acne, which isn't unheard of and you could address that with a skin specialist or your primary care provider. What I can inform you of is a great way to test yourself for HPV at home. Dip a Q-Tip or cotton ball in white vinegar and rub it over whatever bump you're curious about. If the area turns WHITE, then it could viral or pre-cancerous tissue, but if the area stays PINK, then its normal tissue and nothing to be worried about. Let me know what happens once you tried it!

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.