Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Herpes?

Question
Before
Before  

After
After  
I noticed a white puss filled bump on the shaft of my penis about two weeks ago. I didn't bother me but it was unattractive so I popped it and sebum oozed out along with some puss. It left a slight crater and has scabed over. I am really worried that I contracted Herpes but I have not felt any type of flu like symptoms. Before and after pictures are posted. Thanks!

Answer
Ronnie,

Herpes doesn't cause flu-like symptoms. Nor does sebum-like material come out of a sore; a herpes sore appears craterous and pus oozes out. Plus it itches and hurts like hell;you won't be able to pop it like a pimple. Herpes sores can take up to 3 weeks to heal typically so I doubt you have anything to worry about. If you have follow up let me know.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice