Sexually Transmitted Diseases/marks on my glans

glans mark
glans mark  

I have some marks on the penis glans, can be HPV? or any STD? Sometimes I have dermatitis in one ear, can be related? I have these spots from a year ago. A year and a few months I had unprotected sex.

They get worse when there is friction in the area, like masturbation, etc.

Thanks so much.

Please go to your doctor or a clinic and get an exam and diagnosis. They should be able to tell you if there is a remedy or solution for your problem. And recent studies are showing that there is really no such thing as "protected" sex. Condoms or really any kind of birth control method are not 100% protected from stds or other diseases.

Good luck.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.