Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Molluscum Contagiosum or another STDs?

Question
Outbreaks
Outbreaks  
Outbreaks
Outbreaks  
QUESTION: Dear Mark,
I am a 28 and  male. First, sorry my English. But I hope you can understand me.
First of all, I want to explain what happened to me since 2012. Maybe it sounds very long time ago. But, in 2012, I had a unprotected sex with someone who had a Trichomoniasis and I got this STD.  It was treated by several injection and antibiotic medication pills. Also, there was a wart between my eyes. Doctors removed that wart using hospital electronic device. I don't know the name.
Then I had a diagnose text again. It was a negative. But after two or three weeks, I had two red spot on my penis head with a pus which were very painful when touch it. And that outbreaks were symmetrical on right and left side on my penis. Then I went to a doctor again. They diagnosed that two outbreaks and told me that it is a Herpes simplex virus 1 and 2.  Since that time, my back is paining every day, because of herpes as doctor said. Actually, outbreak of herpes never comes again since I have been treated with Herpes treatment for almost 6 months in 2012. Then I went to foreign country for study for 1 year.
Then last year, I had a girlfriend, and she knows that I have a herpes. Because, I told her everything what happened to me.
We are now going to marry. But, in November, 2013, my girlfriend or now fiancé became a pregnant and our baby couldn't give heartbeat in 8 weeks. Then she had a surgery to clean her belly. It was very difficult and sad for us.  From that time, I have noticed there maybe another STDs except herpes and trichomoniasis.  Because, very similar outbreaks and conditions are coming to both of us. Outbreaks (red and painful spots like acne on our skin or whole body) are appearing  when we are tired or our immune system is weak, and we are sweating a lot when we are stressful or nervous. And warts are appearing on around my mouth and my fiancé's hands. My fiancé's belly is paining and our necks are congealing now. I am very worrying about it. I researched by internet and there are many types of STDs like this. Molluscum Contagiosum,gonorrhe, or Trombiculosis? I have no idea.
I wanted to attach many pictures, but this website allows only two. So, I attached main pictures into two file with explanation.  Also, I uploaded one NOT our picture, because I wanted to search this kind of outbreaks from porn movies, since I think this is STDs. Then I found one lady who has very same spot on her butt.
Also I want to NOTICE that these outbreaks leave brown spot on our skin and brown spot will NOT disappear, and now I am hesitating that outbreaks which appeared on my penis in 2012 were NOT a herpes outbreak.  That was very similar to current outbreaks on our body.
Sorry for very long text. Please help us. Your response will be much appreciated. Thanks so much.
Best regards,
Gana.

ANSWER: Hello Gana,
The whitish bumps with red bases on the photographs look very much like a staph aureous infection of the hair follicles, oil or sweat glands. This folliculitis can be uncomfortable and may be precursors of abscesses or cellulitis of the skin. These do not appear to be molluscum contagiosum or herpes. (You may have had herpes, but these lesions are not!) It is not gonorrhea, and I don't know what "trombuculosis" is.

Hope this is somewhat helpful! Good luck!
--mark

unknown things on my penis
unknown things on my p  

unknown white things on my penis
unknown white things o  
QUESTION: Dear Dr.Mark

Here is Gana again.

Recently I have noticed that there are little white things on my penis. When I wipe my penis by toilet paper, this kind of white things will come. And it has extraordinary smell. I attached the picture also.
Please see the pictures and advise me what should I do and is it one of STDs or not?
Please help us. Your response will be much appreciated. Thanks so much.
Best regards,
Gana.

Answer
Hello Again, Gana,
Your penis is UNCIRCUMCISED.  That means that you have UNKERATINIZED squamous epithelial cells on your glans (penile head) and underside of foreskin.  It remains somewhat moist. The dryer part of your skin on penis and elsewhere is comprised of KERATINIZED squamous epithelial cells, and are remain dry. When having sex, with friction and not enough lubrication, this outer layer of unkeritinized cells may flake off and look like these white specks. If your arm is very dry and you scratch it, you may notice white flecks of the top layer flake off.  Same thing, except the skin is either moist and somewhat adherent, or otherwise very dry.  Both are normal situations, and are not worrisome.  However a drop of urine on the underside has ammonia and other nitrogenous waste products that feed anerobic germs and bacteria that liberate that nasty smell.  Keep the pee off and wash daily with plain water (soap is not needed), and your penis should not have an odor.  

Good luck!
--mark  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Mark P. Behar