Sexually Transmitted Diseases/penis

QUESTION: my penis Is small and nt straight......plz tell me ho can I straight my penis......penis lean lft wards

Penile curvature is actually normal in men. What isn't normal is if the penis has close to a 45 degree angle; that's actually caused by a scar tissue in a disease known as Peyronie's and has to be corrected through surgery. Since you didn't attach a photo to your message, I have no idea of what the condition of your penis is actually in, but I can tell you that what you're born with is usually what you're stuck with for the rest of your life.

Best wishes,

QUESTION: no no it is nt by birth and also nt at 45 just at 10 to 20 degree lefwards by hand practise what I can do

You're giving virtually no information other than it "leans" at some angle. If this concerns you then you should discuss this issue with a physician. Make an appointment with your provider and discuss it at your comfort level.

Best wishes,

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.