Sexually Transmitted Diseases/rash, small dots on glans

no flash
no flash  

with flash
with flash  
Hello, my name is Brian, im 37. Some days ago I noticed 1,2 dots but those are mostly after masturbation. Today I had lots of small dots on my glans, on touch they are kinda harsh then the rest of the skin but painless and no itching.
In may-june this year I think I had the same thing as this, I went to doctor and he did bacteria testing and said it's only some reaction to soap or something like that, he gave me some cream that is made only in pharmacy. and eventually it went away.
Back then my partner got the same spots and we both used the cream. For both our foreskins was not elastic at that time. So even the doctor said it's not fungal, I wonder how we both got the same. Other thing I have noticed is the overal color of the penis shaft as got darker. I am worried.
Tonight I applied Betamethasone on the glance.

I attach pictures with flash and without, and of my foreskin color.

Try using a water or silicone based lubricant the next time you masturbate or have intercourse and tell your partner to do so as well. Abrasions will occur whether you're circumcised or not because of lack of moisture and basically you're looking as irritated skin cells on the surface of your glans. Its not an infection, but it could be confused for one. Actually, you might want to use hydrocortisone cream in the future to reduce the swelling and redness if you notice this again. But again, lubricant will prevent the redness from occurring so look into buying a KY product. Never use an oil based product like Vaseline as this will suck moisture out of your skin.

Best wishes,

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.