Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Tiny red dots 2 weeks after unprotected sex

Hey mr. Brice I just had unprotected sex with a promiscuous woman in my neighborhood 2 weeks ago. I've had tingly urethra and lower stomach activity. I've been taking creatine without drinking much water. I've got these tiny red spots on my penile head that came about 2 weeks after. I did go from vagina to anal and she did bleed. I made her check herself after and she said she came up clean. Any suggestions for me ? I'd appreciate it. And I will rate you !

Those dots are of little concern and are more the result of dead skin cells and irritation. As far as your supplement regimen-what you take is your business and not mine, but I don't endorse such products. Your body gets all the nutrients it truly needs from what you ingest in a daily cycle, but if you wish to consult about nutrition on a later date then that's up to you. If anything I would not recommend having unprotected vaginal to anal intercourse again because that's a surefire way of ensuring at LEAST a fungal infection for both you and partner of epic proportions and I'm doubting highly that you used a lubricant of some kind, so lord know you could have dealt a heavy blow to her colon; it would make total sense that she would bleed! If you have follow up let me know after the holidays.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.