Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Tiny red dots 2 weeks after unprotected sex

Question
Red
Red  
Hey mr. Brice I just had unprotected sex with a promiscuous woman in my neighborhood 2 weeks ago. I've had tingly urethra and lower stomach activity. I've been taking creatine without drinking much water. I've got these tiny red spots on my penile head that came about 2 weeks after. I did go from vagina to anal and she did bleed. I made her check herself after and she said she came up clean. Any suggestions for me ? I'd appreciate it. And I will rate you !

Answer
John,

Those dots are of little concern and are more the result of dead skin cells and irritation. As far as your supplement regimen-what you take is your business and not mine, but I don't endorse such products. Your body gets all the nutrients it truly needs from what you ingest in a daily cycle, but if you wish to consult about nutrition on a later date then that's up to you. If anything I would not recommend having unprotected vaginal to anal intercourse again because that's a surefire way of ensuring at LEAST a fungal infection for both you and partner of epic proportions and I'm doubting highly that you used a lubricant of some kind, so lord know you could have dealt a heavy blow to her colon; it would make total sense that she would bleed! If you have follow up let me know after the holidays.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice