Sexually Transmitted Diseases/weird symptoms

Question
What are some herpes 1/2 symptoms ? even though I did not get an outbreak 3 weeks from exposure?

I am currently feeling random muscles twitching throughout my body and very random pains in joints but no ulcers, sores, or lesions

I have also been tested for HSV 1/2 Igg last week and it came back negative.

Should i still be in fear of HSV ?

and this exposure was only oral

Then a couple day later my blood test results came back negative for the hsv 1/2 IGM ....can there still be a possibility of me having herpes ? or dont have anything to worry about ?.....I've read this article and my symptoms are exactly the same

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Venereal-Diseases-2106/2009/8/Herpes-Weird-symptoms-p

Answer
Dylan,

If you tested negative for the virus then there's a 99.9% chance you DONT have it! The symptoms are usually pretty noticeable as herpes manifests in the form of a "cold sore" like lesion either in the oral or genital area. The virus lives in the nerve ganglion in those areas, so you'll feel intense itching, pain, and this can last anywhere from 3-6 weeks at which point the immune system will suppress the virus and you wont have another outbreak for some time. The lesion will ooze pus and take on a crusty appearance then heal like a boil would. Any other questions?

Cheers,

John  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice