Sexually Transmitted Diseases/wierd bumps but no symptoms

Question
penis rash
penis rash  

unkown penis bumps
unkown penis bumps  
I have these bumps on my penis but i dont know what it is they dont itch or anything and i also have this rash inside the for skin of my penis but dont have itchin or anything last time i had sex was on december 2013 so i really dont knoe what it is

Answer
Edward,

The bumps along your corona are called penile pearly papules and are completely normal. I've written about them before. They are not a disease, but its a skin condition that affects a lot of men (myself included). The best course of action for them is to let them be! They'll exist for the rest of your life, but if they really bother you then you can consult with a dermatologist to have them removed. The bottom picture shows Fordyce's spots, which are also normal and are considered an inherited skin condition. A lot of people also have that condition, included women. They can appear anywhere in the genital region and even around your mouth. They are a form of acne, but please never try to pop them as this can lead to scarring and infection. If you have follow up let me know.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice