Sexually Transmitted Diseases/wrinkles and spots on penis head

head of penis
head of penis  
So about two months ago (Beginning of September), I caught balanitis due to not drying off my penis. I used Lotrimin AF everyday for about 3 weeks and it looked fine. Shortly after that, wrinkles began to appear on my penis and redness/pinkness would appear as well. The red area is where my balanitis was and it hasn't really gone away. Also there are now bumps on my penis and I am not circumcised. The balanitis is what bothered me with itchiness, but now the itchiness has been gone since I used the Lotrimin. This is no itchiness or anything. I just want to know how I can get rid of this look or if anything is wrong with me. Thank you

The "wrinkles" are consistent with dry skin which is pretty normal for glans and you shouldn't take it personally or be to concerned about it because all guys have a glans that has an appearance similar to that. The only time I've seen someone with a glans like porcelain was on a baby! With that said I've never used moisturizers or lotions on mine and I wash mine with soap and water every day and mine looks fine. The redness will go away on its own eventually. And if you want to engage in any form of intercourse remember to use a water or silicone based lubricant. If you need follow up let me know.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.