Sexually Transmitted Diseases/What could this be ?

I had unprotected sex about 2 weeks ago and i just notice this small bump on the foreskin of my penis. i also masterbate almost everyday. Please help.

Good news! The bump is so small and insignificant that it has nothing to do with sex at all, but it does has something to do with acne or your oil glands. As a result it will go away on its own in time, but please don't take this as a blessing from me to go picking at it or pop it because that's a huge no no. That will lead to infection and bad things happen when you mess with your genitalia. Daily washing alone is often enough to keep dirt from building up to cause acne from being a huge nuisance, but this isn't a problem at all Shawn because every person on the planet experiences this all the time. So don't overdo your normal everyday routine. If you have follow-up let me know after the holidays and enjoy your vacation.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.