Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Black spot on Glans Penis and External Sphincter

Question
Black spot or dead skin on glans penis
Black spot or dead ski  
Dear Dr. Mark,
I have 3 dark spots on my glans penis and 1 spot around my external sphincter. The first spot was started 14 months ago with the one on my external sphincter. Both of the spot are the darkest as you can see in the attach picture. Four weak ago another 2 spots are appeared. They are not too dark as the others yet. But as time goes by the are getting darker and darker. It took almost two months to be come darkest ( i called the highest stage) based on the formers spot. All of the spots have the same procedure. The started with little brown or black spot and getting darker and darker as time goes by.
I noticed the first spot during my shower after i had sex with a girl with no protection. I am 27 years old from Chiang Mai, Thailand. I feel no pain or itches and any other symptoms. I took some common STD test and HIV test but the results show negative. I'm getting paranoid now, should i need to take all kind of STD test or again? it is a pre-skin cancer?
Please, help me to identify what kind of disease it is and the causes. Would it be cured with a proper medication?

With Thanks,
Saranyu

Answer
Hello Saranyu,
All four of the areas photographed appear to be thinning areas of skin allowing underlying bloood vessels to become more apparent.  My guess is that you are UNCIRCUMCISED, and the skin on the glans is easy to wear away during friction from sex.  When this protective skin wears away (from having sex), than underlying redness is apparent.  These areas may appear darker, because they pooling blood from dilated capillaries appears that way.  

In any event, this does not reflect a disease or STD.  However it is always good to have routine STD tests, and a blood test (or rapid test) for syphilis is suggested.  You mentioned having had a "common" STD test but such tests may not be the same in every locality.  

Good luck!
--mark  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Mark P. Behar