Sexually Transmitted Diseases/bumps under tonuge

Question
bumps
bumps  
im 17 & live in canada, i had unprotected oral sex around 4 months ago & ive just recently noticed a patch of small bumps under the tip of my tonuge.  they arent painful they are just sort of there & i am very nervous about them.  please let me know what you think this could be

Answer
Hi Sarah, I cannot diagnose over the internet or by pictures. You can go to your doctor or a clinic and get an exam and diagnosis. There is really no such thing as "protected" sex. There is always a chance or std or other disease any time you have sex, regular or oral. So please refrain from this in the future to prevent any problems. Let me know what happens.

You can email me privately at DWooley97@aol.com

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW