Sexually Transmitted Diseases/bumps under tonuge

im 17 & live in canada, i had unprotected oral sex around 4 months ago & ive just recently noticed a patch of small bumps under the tip of my tonuge.  they arent painful they are just sort of there & i am very nervous about them.  please let me know what you think this could be

Hi Sarah, I cannot diagnose over the internet or by pictures. You can go to your doctor or a clinic and get an exam and diagnosis. There is really no such thing as "protected" sex. There is always a chance or std or other disease any time you have sex, regular or oral. So please refrain from this in the future to prevent any problems. Let me know what happens.

You can email me privately at

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.