Sexually Transmitted Diseases/dots

Hello im just a bit scared that i have a std. I recently received oral sex from a girlfreind for the first time ever, and i now have these little red dots on my penis head, i asked her if she had any std's and she said no and that she hasnt done oral to anyond that has any std's, please help me out. There just plain small dots, with no fluid or anything.

Dear Jake, I hate to tell you this but lots of people lie about this kind of thing. They don't want you to know. Or else, she really didn't have an STD and you have something else. You must go to your doctor or a clinic and get an exam and testing. Let me know what happens. Don't try to pop any blisters or medicate yourself. Avoid any kind of sex, including oral in the future to prevent future problems. Good luck and email me at

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.