Sexually Transmitted Diseases/dots

Question
Hello im just a bit scared that i have a std. I recently received oral sex from a girlfreind for the first time ever, and i now have these little red dots on my penis head, i asked her if she had any std's and she said no and that she hasnt done oral to anyond that has any std's, please help me out. There just plain small dots, with no fluid or anything.

Answer
Dear Jake, I hate to tell you this but lots of people lie about this kind of thing. They don't want you to know. Or else, she really didn't have an STD and you have something else. You must go to your doctor or a clinic and get an exam and testing. Let me know what happens. Don't try to pop any blisters or medicate yourself. Avoid any kind of sex, including oral in the future to prevent future problems. Good luck and email me at DWooley97@aol.com

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW