Sexually Transmitted Diseases/very nervous! never had this

Question
idk
idk  
So about a week ago after un protected sex i noticed small skin colored bumbs on the head about 8-12 very very small painless no itch at all i often do not notice them unless im aroused . Please help with this ! Any of your advice or what you think would help me so much. In the picture u can see they are slightt read and some are a slight bump thank you for any help!!

Answer
Hi Justin,

You're just experiencing normal skin shearing from unlubricated sexual intercourse. Nothing to be alarmed about. By the time you received this message you already healed up I'm sure, so everytime you do have unprotected sex you'll notice the exact same change. I would invest in a silicone or water based lubricant to prevent future occurrences. If you want the inflammation to heal faster try a couple dabs of hydrocortisone cream on the reddened site and it will disappear within a couple of days. Let me know if you have more questions.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice