Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Very sore vaginal opening

The painful part is the bottom right inside
The painful part is th  
I have been having unprotected sex with the same partner for around 2 years, but just a few days ago, a day after having sex I was really sore, but it's got worse now it's like a stinging pain when we attempt to have sex it's only on one part of the opening, I don't know what's wrong, I don't think he has cheated but I'm starting to think I have something, it just doesn't look or feel right

Did you ever go to a doctor and get checked out? I can't tell you for sure over the internet or by pictures. But it does sound like it could be an STD. I hate to tell you but people have been known to lie. Let me know what happens. You can email me at

Diane W.

P.s. By the way, no birth control method is 100% safe in preventing STDs or even if you had used bc, you could still get an STD.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.