Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Very sore vaginal opening

Question
The painful part is the bottom right inside
The painful part is th  
I have been having unprotected sex with the same partner for around 2 years, but just a few days ago, a day after having sex I was really sore, but it's got worse now it's like a stinging pain when we attempt to have sex it's only on one part of the opening, I don't know what's wrong, I don't think he has cheated but I'm starting to think I have something, it just doesn't look or feel right

Answer
Did you ever go to a doctor and get checked out? I can't tell you for sure over the internet or by pictures. But it does sound like it could be an STD. I hate to tell you but people have been known to lie. Let me know what happens. You can email me at DWooley97@aol.com

Diane W.

P.s. By the way, no birth control method is 100% safe in preventing STDs or even if you had used bc, you could still get an STD.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW