Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Yeast infection or herpes!?

I have had issues with yeast infections in the past. Sometimes I'll get little cuts and sometimes I'll get sores like the ones in the picture. I have been to the doctor a few different times to have them swabbed and they always come back negative for herpes. But they look an awful lot like pictures I've seen of herpes! It is painful and I have a white discharge. Could the test results be wrong! How could a yeast infection cause this and why doesn't it always occur with other yeast infections I get?
Thank you!!

If I were you, I would go to another doctor just to get a 2nd opinion. I cannot diagnose over the internet or by pictures. Your symptoms sound somewhat like herpes so just to be sure, check it out with someone else. Let me know what happens you can email me at

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.