Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Yeast infection or herpes!?

Question
Sores
Sores  
Hello,
I have had issues with yeast infections in the past. Sometimes I'll get little cuts and sometimes I'll get sores like the ones in the picture. I have been to the doctor a few different times to have them swabbed and they always come back negative for herpes. But they look an awful lot like pictures I've seen of herpes! It is painful and I have a white discharge. Could the test results be wrong! How could a yeast infection cause this and why doesn't it always occur with other yeast infections I get?
Thank you!!

Answer
If I were you, I would go to another doctor just to get a 2nd opinion. I cannot diagnose over the internet or by pictures. Your symptoms sound somewhat like herpes so just to be sure, check it out with someone else. Let me know what happens you can email me at DWooley97@aol.com

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW