Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Bumps/ lumps on the foreskin

Question
Picture of the area
Picture of the area  
Hi. I am 20 years old and a virgin. I have had a wide range of strange bumps around on my foreskin for as long as I can remember (for years). One of them looks something like a wart but is soft and absolutely painless. All of the rest of the penis is normal and there is no redness as far as I can tell. I remember my pediatrician seeing my penis and the bumps and saying everything is fine, so I let it go. But they look atrocious and I would like to find out what they are.

I do have fordyce spots, some of which are located on the strange bumps but you can only see them if you look close enough.

The closest explanation I have found is that they may be some sort of folds. But I am unsure what that is exactly and how to match it.

I would be very grateful for your input on what this could be and whether it is dangerous.

Thank You

Answer
Unfortunately, all circumcised men can have "strange looking" skin folds. Its just the nature of the surgery; you're having your skin surgery cut and the skin that remains wrinkles and sags and we get older. There's no way to correct this at this time, but you have to be the one to accept yourself for what you are. Yes, its normal and so are your Fordyce's spots because A LOT of men have them, including me. I'm sorry that you don't like the way your foreskin looks, but its not a medical emergency. If you have questions for follow-up, consider consulting your primary care provider again and stay safe my friend.

John  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice