Sexually Transmitted Diseases/genital warts or what?


hi! couple a months ago i started noticing something that looks like warts on the base of my penis please tell me what those are and what treatment should i follow... thank you in advance! i will atach links to two pictures i made

I cannot advise you or diagnose over the internet. I did not look at the pictures because you must go to your doctor there and get an exam. That is the only way you can find out and get treatment, if possible. Please let me know what happens.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.


I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.

©2017 All rights reserved.