Sexually Transmitted Diseases/HPV or other possible Std/Sti?

Recently I have notice a little blackish colored spot appear by my vagina.
Also, more recently, starting this week I've noticed a yellowish discharge with some sour smell and today I felt a pain and noticed a raised bump, it looks pimple-like on the labia, by the urethra?
I've had 2 sexual partners since my last exam, and it is possible I could have received a sti/std from one of them.
Also, I think I've always had little white bumps below my vagina, are those normal?

The "white bumps" are papules and are usually un-related to sexual intercourse. The blister with the discharge and smell could indeed be a sign of bacterial infection from an STI, or a sign of a yeast infection from a fungus. Bottom line, you wont know for certain unless you see your primary care provider or OBGYN. By the way, HPV, in its "visual" form does not make blisters, nor does it smell or create discharge. Herpes does however. Make sure you're using active prophylaxis with your partners and encourage them to get tested as well, so you know for sure that you don't have anything. The rest is up to you, so best wishes and stay safe.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.