Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Massage to penis and Risk of HIV

Question
QUESTION: Thank you from bottom of my heart for answering. (I am 30 year old male from India.Recently, had full body massage by a man (for an hour).He massaged my penis also with foreskin completely pulled back (5-6 mins.)During which I ejaculated on his hands. I am not aware of cuts or wound or his HIV status. Am I at risk of HIV? We did not indulge in ORAL/ANAL SEX. He was completely clothed.To which you said, I am safe. But i was so scared that I took tests at 7 weeks (50 days), 1. HbsAg(Screening) serum by CMIA - NON-REACTIVE (Reading 0.01) & 2. HIV-DUO (serum) by CMIA (IVth Generation)- NON REACTIVE (Reading 0.13). AM I COMPLETELY SAFE NOW? STILL NERVOUS. Now I have a mouth ulcer from last 2 days.

ANSWER: Non-reactive means your immune antibodies haven't built a reaction against any virus or bacteria they were testing for, so what do you think? I think you gave yourself the ulcer just worrying to much!

John

QUESTION: Thank you John. It is so kind of you. Am I safe ??? Do you mean my mouth ulcer is not an idication of HIV. Honestly I DID NOT INDULGE IN ORAL OR ANAL SEX. I did not touch his genitals. He used only his hands to massage my penis. He was fully clothed during the entire session.

I am really sorry for bothering you again and again but i can not remove this episode from my mind?

For the last time AM I SAFE ?

Answer
I've told you now not once, not twice, but this is the third time that I've said you have nothing, zero, zip, zilch, nada to worry about. You're making yourself overload with the anxiety symptoms, in which case I would strongly recommend that you pursue mental health treatment with a licensed counselor, therapist, or psychologist/psychiatrist. Because I'm American I cant comment on what the mental health capacity of India is like, but I think you could use a form of resolution for your phobia. Wishing you well.

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice