Sexually Transmitted Diseases/my penis area

have a problem and its messing up my life and I can't do shit about it but pray. That problem is I got PPP and I got cyst like bumps on my penis. I know people say we don't need to be doing the stuff we do. So they say who gonna see that. But Ima say this. I'm fifteen I can say I got good game where females wonna get n my every time Im talking to my girlfriend she says where u at then she says I wonna cuddle in the bed. But I don't want them to see my penis like that so I have to lie. If I let them see or if I tell them they gonna think I got a disease or sum then everybody gonna be talking about me. My girl gonna leave me. Then my life really gonna be fucked up. That's why people thinking I'm gay cause I'm turning down all these good looking women. I just need help.Did I say I'm not circumsized

Answer're going to have to tell me what PPP is, because I have no clue! I can tell you that cysts happen and are usually not a problem at all. Cosmetically it makes sense to be worried about what people will think of your body and there's nothing wrong with that anxiety, but never let anyone's opinion of you be shaped by something you cant help. And as for what other people think of you...who cares? You're secure in your masculinity and heterosexuality, so why let someone else treat you as if you were less than. I encourage you to keep your head high and if your girlfriend decides that she wants to pursue sexual intercourse in the future, then explain to her that you have a condition and will she consider discussing it? Remember to use protection if you do have intercourse and stay safe Nick.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.