Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Please help

Sir, I work in medical profession myself but have been unable to understand what I am suffering from.
I have oral herpes and I think might have genital herpes. My symptoms include dysuria,burning and tingling, a papular rash across the bilateral axilla which is red and disappears typically with good immunity like sleep. I have fatigue and have been having mild fever and right knee pain without effusion for last 2 months. I also have mucoid urethral discharge with no hematuria or pus. I also have rectal pain. My symptoms also worsen with tight clothing and urethral irritation like intercourse/masturbation.
I have done lab work and all STI including GC/Clamydia, Herpes,Hepatitis,HIV have been negative more than one time. I think I have herpes exacerbations and I am on valtrex which is not cutting the symptoms. I have been going through this for 2 months. I need your input. I am sure we can come to some good conclusion with good detailed history. I have already told you the lab results and exam findings of mucoid urethral discharge. I am very sexually active and had multiple relationships.
what could this be?
1. Herpes
2. Urethral syndrome and non infective urethritis with frequent exacerbations??
The diagnosis helps a me a  lot than you can imagine.This has created a lot of stress in me. I need somebody who is experienced and eager to make the right diagnosis than a doctor who will keep ordering blood tests.
Thanks again

You just wrote that you "have done lab work and all STI including GC/Chlamydia, Herpes, etc" so it wouldn't be herpes and obviously, one of the first things doctor's look for in a STI panel are the bacterial STI's, which are easy to diagnose and treat, so it could be a viral form of STI, but you don't have HIV, which is a very good sign! I would consider consulting with a urologist instead of a primary care provider; have you been to one? Its possible that what you suffer from is an internal anatomical disorder that's affecting your bladder, prostate, or testes. It could also be a metabolic disorder, or even internal trauma. I wouldn't see a family medicine doctor about this again because it sounds like you have already gone down that road. When was the last time you had an MRI or CT Scan? They could be used to indicate internal hemorrhaging or a blockage in blood perfusion, so consider that as a resort. I cannot advise you further on this issue because I am not a medical doctor, but follow-up with me when you do find an answer and good luck to you!

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.