Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Red bump on my penis head

Question
Red bumps on penis head
Red bumps on penis hea  
Hi I'm 24 years old I recently got some red bumps on my penis head and forskin and I only have sex with my girlfriend of 5 years and I had never seen anything like this on my penis before so if someone can give me an idea of what it could be that would be great because I'm really freaking out.. THANK YOU

One more thing I have aczema I was wondering if this could be the reason on these red bums-rash

Answer
I get those bumps via a rash like jock-itch, which is a fungal infection and easy to treat. However, your eczema could be a key player in this as well because eczema can be exacerbated by an overzealous immune system. In order to rule out something like genital herpes, which is a worst-case scenario for you, then consider being tested for the full STI panel and this will provide you some comfort and security for your issue. As to how to treat the condition, you would be better off asking your primary care provider for his/her opinion and its possible to get a prescription that will help stave off future rashes like yours. I wouldn't put all my money on it being an STI, because you haven't given me the type of information to suggest that, but let me know how everything worked out for you after follow up with your doctor. Stay safe.

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice