Sexually Transmitted Diseases/red bumps on penis shaft

Question
Penis Shaft
Penis Shaft  
I have been sexually active with only one girl for several months now. We didn't have sex for 5 days and yesterday we had sex. This morning I noticed multiple red bumps on only my penis shaft. They are soft and do not hurt but itch from time to time. It is not painful to urinate and there is no discharge. I would like to know if this appears to be an std as I couldn't find any pictures like it over the internet. Thanks for your help

Answer
What you see is the result of friction when you had sex with your partner. The red marks are quite normal and occur occasionally during intercourse and masturbation, but they generally go away on their own. They may return every time you have intercourse, but it is not an indication of an STI. Your question is a very common one, so if it continues to bother you, I would suggest to make an appointment with your primary care provider or specialist, like a dermatologist. Stay safe friend.

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice