Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Red dots

Question
Ok so i had sex with a girl last week and i used a condom and like three days after having sex i got some red dots on the shaft of my penis and today after taking a shower and washing it with soap it seems like it got worst I'm freaking out! I have no itchiness nor pain. What can this be?

Answer
So, rule #1, NO STI, bacterial, or viral infection could ever take place that fast. The most common bacterial (curable) STI's rear their ugly heads after a week or more gestation period, so I would rule that out. Second, just the act of sex (with or without a condom) or masturbation irritates the skin because you are rubbing skin on skin correct? This is a very common question and is completely normal for your skin to react in such a way. Its also possible that you could be allergic to the latex in the condom and therefore switch to a polyurethane brand instead, which is slightly more expensive, but you wont have any more complaints! As for everything else in life, I'm happy you're asking me, but stop freaking out and always stay safe! :)

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice