Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Red patch on glad

Penis pic
Penis pic  
I've had this red patch on my penis gland for 3 weeks. It doesn't hurt, no itching and hasn't spread.
What do you think it is?
Lower left

Nothing I would worry about! I have received oodles of inquiries from men who are worried about the color patterns of their glans. I have four moles on my penis, they're discolorations and nothing more. I always have an inflamed glans after masturbation and that's normal. For men who are sexually active, the act of rubbing or friction from the penis (which has very sensitive skin) along with something else causes the redness because of the increased blow flow to corpus cavernosum that lies just under the skin of your glans and shaft. If this concerns you further, however, make an appointment with your primary care provider and see what he/she thinks and I am sure they will agree with much of what I've said. As always, stay safe!

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.