Sexually Transmitted Diseases/red spots(bumps)

Question
red spots or bumps
red spots or bumps  

red spots or bumps
red spots or bumps  
I'm a 41 year old  

I have a patch of these red raised bumps on the head of my penis. I've had it for few months, sometimes it starts small then getting larger ,dark red then it shades(light red),mostly in top of the head
painless,sometimes bumps/skin get rubbed off.
see attached photos
I've been sexually active (protected) most of the times ,but I had unprotected 6 or 7 years back
Thanks for your time

Answer
So logically, how would an encounter from 6-7 years ago affect you now? Simply stated: it wouldn't. All of us have dry skin and especially in the groin region, our skin cells lake sebaceous (oil producing) cells to keep our skin nice and moist. People can get acne on their scrotum, glans, and the shaft of their penis. The only difference is their isn't anything to pop. No whiteheads or blackheads. The sloughing of skin on your penis and the associated inflammation is quite common because I myself get it. I would recommend, if you've never been tested, or its been awhile, to think about getting a panel just for safety reasons. If you have further concerns, please consult your primary care professional and stay safe my friend.

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice