Sexually Transmitted Diseases/skin bumps on glans

My glans
My glans  

My glans 2
My glans 2  
Hi.  I am a 27 year old male.  A week ago or so I noticed these bumps (please see pictures) around the base of my glans penis.  They do not hurt, do not smell, and do not ooze.  They really just look like bumps of skin and not a sore or breakout of any sort.  Maybe I have had them for a awhile, but they look more prominent now if I have had them for awhile.

They are papules, which are natural and not dangerous in the slightest. Unless of course they could be a cluster of Fordyce's spots (which I highly doubt) and those can be a possible indication of skin cancer, so monitor them and if they don't enlarge or start to look like anything other than a bubble, then I wouldn't worry about them. They're here to stay! If you're eager to have a diagnosis, then please consult a primary care provider closest to you and consider getting a consultation and as always, stay safe!

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.