Sexually Transmitted Diseases/spots on my penis

Question
spots
spots  
I would like to know what the spots on my penis are I have had them for a few moths now they aren't itchy or painful and they form a rink around the base of penis and they go up the shaft on both sides I would really like to know what they are and how I can treat them

Answer
It's called acne Ethan! I have it, my brother has it, and I'm sure most men do have it at some point in their life. Your penis and parts of your groin lack sebaceous (oil producing) glands that normally cause the titular "pimples" that you're used to seeing, but in this case, its basically a bump that comes and goes how it pleases. I have never used anything to treat mine because they're aren't dangerous or worrisome in the slightest, but if you feel the need to discuss this further and ask about treatment options, then consult your primary care provider for follow-up and don't worry about it so much! Stay safe my friend.

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice